As your old asphalt deteriorates and loses its smooth driving surface, further damage can happen much more rapidly.
Without a smooth top layer on your asphalt, water and chemicals from vehicles can seep into the gaps in your asphalt and deep cracks and potholes can start forming. For surfaces that need a tougher, more in-depth seal, slurry seal is your best option. This tough mixture of aggregate, asphalt emulsion, and filler material is a great way to seal your industrial pavement, improve the quality of your surface, and protect your asphalt for years to come.
Some of the main reasons to add a slurry seal topcoat include:
- Perfect for industrial pavement that needs more depth than sealcoat
- Easily extend the life of your asphalt
- Prevent further damage from weather and chemicals
- Increase safety to both pedestrians and vehicles
- Increase the longevity of your asphalt investment